Application is in Transit!

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Hey Guys,

Its been a hectic couple of months since I last wrote a blog post!

Last time I wrote, I had just returned from Kavos and made my application video.

Shortly after returning from Greece, my parents and I travelled to Benidorm for a relaxing 10 nights away in the Spanish sunshine which was lovely!


It was a lovely, relaxing holiday - entirely different to how next summer will be! It was like we finally got to finish our previous family holiday how it should have ended. We unintentionally booked the same dates in August as we were meant to stay in Tunisia last June! Plus, we all went on the seafront together on the anniversary of the attack which was really cute♥

Also, I have actually moved 100 miles away from home to Newcastle to study Psychology at Northumbria University which I am loving so far.






AND... my application is finally in transit! Now I have the joy of impatiently waiting to be #plACed.

It's also only 34 days until the camp fair in Manchester (12th November) so i'm keeping my fingers crossed to get placed!

We've also started a group chat with fellow Americamp 2017 applicants and Campus Managers which is really sweet! So, if anybody wants to be added message me your number on private direct message on twitter! @jadexleanne

Jade x

Remember you can apply now for AmeriCamp www.americamp.co.uk







 



You Might Also Like

0 comments