AmeriCamp Leaving Party

Monday, May 22, 2017

Hey guys!

I'm currently trying out an app on my phone where I will be able to blog easier when I'm in the states! As some probably know, blogger is NOT made for posting on your mobile device, only on a laptop etc!

I've also officially finished first year! My last exam was last Monday! Since then, I have been on a day trip to London with my uni friends Emma and Amy! It was a very hot and humid but very rainy day in London to say the least haha.

(The flag is flying, queen Lizzie is home!)

So this weekend was the weekend I had planned since early February... my leaving party!

Okay so it was 10 days early, but the next week is going to be spent running around like a headless chicken getting ready for camp! I officially fly to America next week! Ahhhhh!

So Saturday was a success and was a really fab night. I wanted a leaving party as it's an ideal way to get to say goodbye to everyone at once! As there never would have been enough time to divide time to say bye individually.

Even Amy and Emma from university (Emma lives near Middlesbrough and Amy in Nottingham) came! Which was so lovely.

On Friday (the night before the party) my friends from uni arrived in Leeds, and Shauna and I met them and brought them back to my house where they would be staying for the next 2 nights.

It was the first time I'd had a "sleepover" at my new house, in fact, the first sleepover I've had in a looooong time! We watched Colateral beauty, ate Doritos and had a great catch up!

The next day, my parents took us all for breakfast and we shipped Amy and Emma off to Shaunas house whilst we went for our hair doing... and I'm now officially blonde!

When we arrived home I quickly got changed whilst my dad, aunties and friends set up the section of the pub we hired!

It was a great evening/night and I can't believe how many cards and gifts I received, couldn't believe it and i am so extremely grateful!

My parents also bought me a GoPro last week, so I've been messing around on that a lot! Not sure why YouTube has reduced the quality but hey ho! I was messing around with various GoPro apps on my iPad and managed to piece together an amateur video of my leaving party, feel free to watch (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNqtQ1IDrYhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNqtQ1IDrY ) I'm going to try and update a few videos on my YouTube channel during summer too!

This week is looking so hectic, i have attempted packing today... although not very lightly i must say. Tomorrow i will make more lists and get what else i need, wednesday i'm getting my lashes curled and HD brows done. Thursday my lashes are getting tinted, friday my mum has the day off so we're going for a long walk and a nice healthy picnic in the sunshine. Saturday, my parents and I are going to Manchester for the day. Sunday is the last supper up at the Raggalds with my dads side of the family. FINALLY, monday... monday is the day where i rush around frantically and nervously at the fact i move to another county for 4 months.


My next post will hopefully be either before we go on Tuesday, or after sightseeing around New York next week! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS NEARLY HERE!


Ciao for now!


Jade x x x x
















You Might Also Like

0 comments