The Final Week

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Monday 20th August

Today was the start of festival week. To start it all off, we watched the One acts which again are the short 20ish minute dramas. The topics can range from serious to comical - each and every one is great. 

Tuesday 21st August

Tonight we saw the Rock show. Our campers were performing in it which was great to see. Honestly, rock isn’t my thing but the majority of the acts put their own twist on well known favourites which is fab.
U
Wednesday 22nd August

Again, we had campers in the Rock concert again tonight, so off we went. Same procedure as last nigt, all acts were great and it’s always fab to see the kids have so much fun. Also, my parents flew in to the City today!!!!! Which means I officially see them TOMORROW!

Thursday 23rd August

I awoke so so excited, because today is the day my parents and I are reunited after 3 months. 

The day went by surprisingly fast! At dinner, I saw these 2 familliar faces alongside the one and only Roy George... it was only my parents... in the French Woods dining hall!! It was so surreal to have them in my little camp bubble, in my favourite place, and amidst the ever hectic dining hall haha! 


After introducing them to my parents and friends over rest hour, we went to see my camper in her show - The Bank Robbery. What a comical piece of theatre. I wasn’t sure whether it was the sleep deprivation that made it that much funnier. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments